wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
bye for now

bye for now
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

As of now i have frozen my account, this was a long and hard choice for me to make. AT the moment i haven' t been on much at all just time seems to go to work and RL just cant keep up. Personally iam not looking forward to the new expansion and that has helped in this choice. But if i know i will be coming back for any length of time you guys will be the first to know. If anyone would like to stay in contact with me my myspace is http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=38445279

and my s/n for AIM is phillyfool33

so long for now boys and girls best of luck to you all and best wishs

--
Cant spell damage without da mage

Bye Philly, hope to see you back soon or one day =) Was great playing with you !!!

Love,
Mindi
sorry to see ya go...hopefully everything works out for you best of luck.

--
" you cant fix stupid...."
heavendawn

Long live the Flyers noob... at least till they get bounced the first round by Alex O and Sergi... Peace bro..

Grummy

--
Best Priest Noob in Town!!

Man, hope this means the cheesy Rocky jokes wont' be thrown in my direction now.

Take it easy Philly.

--
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Now who will i make WoW love to???? Ill miss ya man, been a hell of a 2 years in here.

--

Good luck bud.

--
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good people do nothing."
My Philly.../sigh Ill miss ya, bud. You were one of the people that made me enjoy this game so much. Take care hun. Keep in touch

--
"If what you're seeing is an open book...Thats great. Well, I'm an open book. But I'm real shy." ~Blue October, "The Answer"
Philly -

You were always fun to hang out with & enjoyed having ya as a member of our team. Best of luck & seeya when & if you get back.

--

Hi and Bye Philly. We are finally reunited and RL pulls you away. Hope to see you again someday.

--
The only thing that flows faster then water is FEAR.

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.