Lich King in Alpha

Lich King in Alpha
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Warcraft Web News]
Secondary: None

World of Warcraft - Wrath Of the Lich King Is In Alpha
Posted by Soulskill on Thursday April 10, @08:09PM

Simrook writes to tell us that World of Warcraft's second expansion, Wrath of the Lich King, has entered closed alpha testing, as reported by WoWInsider. Wrath of the Lich King, which we've discussed previously, will raise the level cap to 80 and introduce a new class: Death Knights. World of Warcraft remains the most popular MMORPG on the market with over 10 million subscribers. WoWInsider notes, "Various players are being invited to check it out, under a strict NDA."

http://games.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/04/10/2314212

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
Quote by Isadoriana

World of Warcraft - Wrath Of the Lich King Is In Alpha
Posted by Soulskill on Thursday April 10, @08:09PM

Simrook writes to tell us that World of Warcraft's second expansion, Wrath of the Lich King, has entered closed alpha testing, as reported by WoWInsider. Wrath of the Lich King, which we've discussed previously, will raise the level cap to 80 and introduce a new class: Death Knights. World of Warcraft remains the most popular MMORPG on the market with over 10 million subscribers. WoWInsider notes, "Various players are being invited to check it out, under a strict NDA."

http://games.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/04/10/2314212

I still have my Blizzcon beta key, would be nice if its for this.

--
I thought the same thing. *sigh* I registered mine a while back but haven't heard a word. Knowing my luck I'll be asked to Beta test "Pokemon vs Jason - The Four Flames of Hell" or something.

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

www.twitter.com/peligrie
yay for progress - maybe druids will get a new form --

Penguin form that makes them waddle at 486% speed backwards.

--

Information on Lich King Beta:

Thanks to some very dedicated nerds, we might have more clues regarding the beta for World of Warcraft’s next expansion, the Wrath of the Lich King. See, up until recently, the web address beta.worldofwarcraft.com didn’t exist, and you would get an error page informing you of this. However if you go to the same address now you will be redirected to beta.worldofwarcraft.com/game/character-copy.html where you are informed you don’t have access to the content on that page. Interesting…

Even more interesting is that Blizzard’s US Test Realm Forum has been taken offline with a message stating “the forum you’re trying to access is not ready.” This all seems to back up the rumor that the Wrath of the Lich King beta will be announced at the World of Warcraft Invitations this June in Paris. There is speculation that attendees of the Invitational will recieve beta keys. There is also speculation that if the codes from BlizzCon 07 will also garner access to the beta servers.

Source: http://nmancer.net/?p=2450

--

www.twitter.com/peligrie
Quote by guy
yay for progress - maybe druids will get a new form --

Penguin form that makes them waddle at 486% speed backwards.

Is this true or a rumor? Because i look so good in da suit

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.