wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
Good bye.

Good bye.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

There comes a time where a player has to move on depending on what his goals are wether being in game WoW goals or goals irl. Sadly, this time has come for me.

I made several very good friends in the time spent here, and believe me it was very hard to leave.

I would like to especially thank Sam. Very few people i have met in game thus far as good of a person as he is. The same goes to Tal.

I wish DA the best of luck and wish you guys success both in game and especially irl in the future.

Edit: Also i did not get a chance to give my goodbyes to Trucaval. I waited for him as long as i could to log on, but i guess that particular day was a day he could not play. Truc used to be in the guild until he had to leave because of RL issues. If any of you know him i would sincerely appreciate it if you could tell him i said goodbye and wish him luck.
Best of luck Gunni and I hope that things go well with your new home. Should it not, (lol) let us know and we can save you a spot to return to Take care bud.
it sucks to see you go. not only is your dps awesome, youre a great person with a lot to offer. Best of luck to you bro..gonna miss ya.

--
url=http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alexstrasza&n=Talanthys][/url]
Good luck to you Gunni. You were a great mage. Beat up on your brother for me.

--

Sorry to see you go, man. Your knowledge of the mage class and dps will be sorely missed.

--
sorry to see ya go bud good luck where ever ya go and what ever ya do

--
" you cant fix stupid...."
heavendawn

GL bro...sorry to see you go.

--
Best Priest Noob in Town!!

Awwww, Gunni you're killing me. Good luck, bro. I really enjoyed our adventures together. Take care, dude.

--
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good people do nothing."

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.