wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
So I'm the new guy

So I'm the new guy
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

Granted not the only one, but, new none the less. =) Just thought I'd say hi to everyone. A couple folks know me from my other toon, a prot pally named Irishguido ( so if you hear Hevendawn or Warloff call me Irish that is why lol ).

If you need help on instances let me know, and if I'm available, you can count me in =)
Quote by Itllcostya
Granted not the only one, but, new none the less. =) Just thought I'd say hi to everyone. A couple folks know me from my other toon, a prot pally named Irishguido ( so if you hear Hevendawn or Warloff call me Irish that is why lol ).

If you need help on instances let me know, and if I'm available, you can count me in =)

This guys sucks.
Quote by Warloff
Quote by Itllcostya

This guys sucks.

this guy hates good trinkets lol
Quote by Itllcostya
Quote by Warloff
Quote by Itllcostya

This guys sucks.

I have great trinkets
Quote by Warloff
Quote by Itllcostya
Quote by Warloff
Quote by Itllcostya

This guys sucks.

I have great trinkets

LOL good =) ( Warloff and I were a 2 tank Kara team in our old guild, so we spent plenty of time harassing one another. Don't mind us lol )
wow, you two need your own show......Great to welcome ya, and look forward to raiding with you.

Moraylvane/Mindi
Quote by Itllcostya

Welcome Irish

--

Quote by Itllcostya

hi

--

lol omg... you should never have let these two in here

--
Don't hate me because I stole your boyfriend
I dunno, i can handle trinket mongerers but boyfriend stealers, is bound to piss someone off

--

welcome irish

--
" you cant fix stupid...."
heavendawn

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.