wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
Farewell, and thank you

Farewell, and thank you
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

Recently I was approached by the GM of Tribulation, asking if I would be interested in a full-time raiding position in their guild. I told him I'd think about it, and after much deliberation I decided that I would give it a try.

Please believe me when I say it was not an easy decision to make. On the one hand, I really want to see Illidan and maybe even Kil'jaeden die before the next expansion. One of my biggest regrets was never killing C'thun at 60. On the other hand, you guys are the nicest people I've met on this server, and I've really enjoyed playing with you all.

I'd love to keep in touch with any of you that wish to, so feel free to message me in game or via private message on these forums. Hit me up if you need a healer for a heroic or whatnot, or just to chat.

~Truenos

--
(USER WAS AWESOME FOR THIS POST)

AFK: Attack, Fight, Kill! The healer is telling you to go pull mobs.
WTF: Way To Fight! The healer is applauding your tactical genius.
OOM: Out Of Mobs, go pull more.
"Being around you makes me feel nicer [by comparison]."
-Valaheea
"You can't use math to determine (your) spec." - Vomit of Ursin, on rogue class mechanics
Quote by Truenos
Recently I was approached by the GM of Tribulation, asking if I would be interested in a full-time raiding position in their guild. I told him I'd think about it, and after much deliberation I decided that I would give it a try.

Please believe me when I say it was not an easy decision to make. On the one hand, I really want to see Illidan and maybe even Kil'jaeden die before the next expansion. One of my biggest regrets was never killing C'thun at 60. On the other hand, you guys are the nicest people I've met on this server, and I've really enjoyed playing with you all.

I'd love to keep in touch with any of you that wish to, so feel free to message me in game or via private message on these forums. Hit me up if you need a healer for a heroic or whatnot, or just to chat.

~Truenos

tough to see ya go bud. youre a great healer and im sure youll succeed in Trib. Have fun, dont forget about us :-p

--
url=http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alexstrasza&n=Talanthys][/url]
Good luck True!

--
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good people do nothing."
Quote by Talanthys

tough to see ya go bud. youre a great healer and im sure youll succeed in Trib. Have fun, dont forget about us :-p

Tal, did you/someone change your name? There's this "Talstoned" fellow on my friends list, and you're nowhere to be found.

--
(USER WAS AWESOME FOR THIS POST)

AFK: Attack, Fight, Kill! The healer is telling you to go pull mobs.
WTF: Way To Fight! The healer is applauding your tactical genius.
OOM: Out Of Mobs, go pull more.
"Being around you makes me feel nicer [by comparison]."
-Valaheea
"You can't use math to determine (your) spec." - Vomit of Ursin, on rogue class mechanics
Best of luck Tru - sad - where have all the trus gone? lol

Yep Talstoned is the new and well new tal
Sorry to see you go, man. Your chain heals and wrath of air totems will be sorely missed!

--

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.