Popular Threads
DEAD Supremus!

DEAD Supremus!
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [News]
Secondary: None

Yay US!

Congrats to everyone that was there for the new boss downing. Look for oportunities for more new dead bosses in BT later this week !

--

Quote by guy
Yay US!

Congrats to everyone that was there for the new boss downing. Look for oportunities for more new dead bosses in BT later this week !

Grats! If you talk to Seer Olum near the entrance of the temple, he'll teleport you to the vendors for rep patterns, as well as allowing you to skip some annoying trash on the way to Shade of Akama.

--
(USER WAS AWESOME FOR THIS POST)

AFK: Attack, Fight, Kill! The healer is telling you to go pull mobs.
WTF: Way To Fight! The healer is applauding your tactical genius.
OOM: Out Of Mobs, go pull more.
"Being around you makes me feel nicer [by comparison]."
-Valaheea
"You can't use math to determine (your) spec." - Vomit of Ursin, on rogue class mechanics
Grats ya'll!!

--
Quote by Truenos
Quote by guy
Yay US!

Grats! If you talk to Seer Olum near the entrance of the temple, he'll teleport you to the vendors for rep patterns, as well as allowing you to skip some annoying trash on the way to Shade of Akama.

I've found the trash easier and faster if you go from Supremus's room, it seems to be less mobs especialy if you just go right and hug the wall and only pull those mobs. Less stealthed mobs too I think. Just my 2cents. Grats on Supremus though!
Good job all.. I am so jealous

--
Best Priest Noob in Town!!

Getting through trash quickly and 1 shotting Naj really made the difference in giving us enough time to get Supremus down. Really, great job by everyone.

--
Quote by greezyg
Getting through trash quickly and 1 shotting Naj really made the difference in giving us enough time to get Supremus down. Really, great job by everyone.

What a fun run. I luv you guys )

BTW - Been reading up on Shade of Akama (3rd BT Boss). This is supposedly the Chess event of Black Temple. Insanely easy. We should give BT at least 2 to 3 more runs this week. It's a great shot at T6 for the masses.

--
* Crazy F N Bird *
WOW - grats to all! Sorry I missed it.

--
I'm assuming that since Akama is a pushover, he'll be one shotted then we'll be on to the next. Teron Gorefiend. The biggest issue with this fight is learning how to be a ghost once you're dead (and you will die)...

This is a simulation link to help learn how to play your deadass ghost. I cannot try it at work, but we can all play around while we're waiting for the raid to form.

Teron Gorefiend Simulator
http://keithdevens.com/weblog/archive/2008/Mar/14/gorefiend-simulator

--
* Crazy F N Bird *
Quote by Hoots
I'm assuming that since Akama is a pushover, he'll be one shotted then we'll be on to the next. Teron Gorefiend. The biggest issue with this fight is learning how to be a ghost once you're dead (and you will die)...

This is a simulation link to help learn how to play your deadass ghost. I cannot try it at work, but we can all play around while we're waiting for the raid to form.

Teron Gorefiend Simulator
http://keithdevens.com/weblog/archive/2008/Mar/14/gorefiend-simulator

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=44382

--
(USER WAS AWESOME FOR THIS POST)

AFK: Attack, Fight, Kill! The healer is telling you to go pull mobs.
WTF: Way To Fight! The healer is applauding your tactical genius.
OOM: Out Of Mobs, go pull more.
"Being around you makes me feel nicer [by comparison]."
-Valaheea
"You can't use math to determine (your) spec." - Vomit of Ursin, on rogue class mechanics

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.