Popular Threads
The Continuing Story of Bungalow Nath

The Continuing Story of Bungalow Nath
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

Hey all

Lots of confusion as to what happened to me here. I leave, i come back with a warrior, come back with Nathrezim.. blah blah. I'm confused too. But i owe my peeps an explanation.

My step son used to be allowed to play my account, do dailies, and pvp if all his homework was done. Long story short, he took it upon himself to exchange PW's with a friend of his, who in turn hijacked my account and changed all the info, making my toon unplayable to me. I argued with Blizz, trying desperately to get it back. I finally did, yesterday, gain access to my account again.

I guess i came out on top, seeing i still have the account with the warrior with epic flyers almost full vengeful and a partridge in a pear tree. Needless to say, my son isnt allowed to play any of my accounts now. Sorry if i had confused any of u if you had asked Nath why he left- it wasn't me talking to u.

I look foward to raiding with you all again

--
One cannot be betrayed if one has no people.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alexstrasza&n=Nathrezim
Quote by Nathrezim
Hey all

Lots of confusion as to what happened to me here. I leave, i come back with a warrior, come back with Nathrezim.. blah blah. I'm confused too. But i owe my peeps an explanation.

My step son used to be allowed to play my account, do dailies, and pvp if all his homework was done. Long story short, he took it upon himself to exchange PW's with a friend of his, who in turn hijacked my account and changed all the info, making my toon unplayable to me. I argued with Blizz, trying desperately to get it back. I finally did, yesterday, gain access to my account again.

I guess i came out on top, seeing i still have the account with the warrior with epic flyers almost full vengeful and a partridge in a pear tree. Needless to say, my son isnt allowed to play any of my accounts now. Sorry if i had confused any of u if you had asked Nath why he left- it wasn't me talking to u.

I look foward to raiding with you all again

Wow, great deal getting a full epic warrior for your hassles. WB

--
* Crazy F N Bird *
Ya, almost 370 resil in pvp gear. holler if ya need a leet warr for arena

--
One cannot be betrayed if one has no people.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alexstrasza&n=Nathrezim

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.