wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
Hey Everyone....

Hey Everyone....
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

Hey guys, how has everyone been? I've been pretty busy for the past couple of months with work and whatnot...annnd I actually got a girlfriend so she takes up some time too haha! Are you guys about ready to down illidan? I've actually been leveling a horde toon on Illidan lately..hes only level 23 and ive been at it for a month..shows how much i play lol. Its a druid too!

I'll probably be playing that guy til he hits 70. Its on the Illidan - US - PvP server so if you guys wanna drop a line, my tauren druid's name is Malakrass.

Hope everyone is doing great!

--
url=http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alexstrasza&n=Talanthys][/url]
I believe everything except the girlfriend part. As usual, I will require photographic evidence.

Stofe

--
Quote by devilstofe

Stofe

What the hell

--
"We share much together, love of bacon, seeing how low we can let the tanks health get before healing him, pulling before the raid is ready(not really) we have shared a vast font of memories together." Master Fune about DA.
I never figured you for a sneaky horde leveling alt. I just figured you were off boozing it, getting high & wishing you were w/ a ladyfriend.

--

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.