11/13/08

11/13/08
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

Lich King's Release Date.

--
Nice Out before it's too cold to be standing out waiting for it and out before the big holidays so that I have extra time to play Maybe I'll take my remaining Vacation day around then

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
So we have maybe 3 weeks on the ZA fun runs for bears?

--

I W A N T B E A R ! I W A N T B E A R ! !

--
I dont really want the bear but im dying to get the melee trinket off of Zul'jin so count me in on the runs I'll pass on the bear.

--

<--- has interesting in LK
We should set up a BearKP system for bear distribution.

--
Quote by Locklear
We should set up a BearKP system for bear distribution.

I agree with the above poster.
ooo bears! hehe count me in for za bear runs whenever they are going down and i can get on(one less person to roll against ), hopefully get a bunch of people with em before we cant get them anymore, any word on 3.0 release date?
i wouldnt mind a bear, if u need a mediocre dpser let me know

--
Lock honestly, i think quite a few people would atleast be ok with getting a system going for the people who started running it (you getting the group going getting the first bear) would get priority on the bear mount. Espcially considering not near as many had the interest in going before we had our success.
I'd be happy to come along, lord knows i've been trying to get into ZA runs for months now with little to no success.

Now really feeling a "bear mount priority list".

--
I agree on defaulting the next bear to Lear.
He deserves it.

--
"We share much together, love of bacon, seeing how low we can let the tanks health get before healing him, pulling before the raid is ready(not really) we have shared a vast font of memories together." Master Fune about DA.
Quote by Valaheea
I agree on defaulting the next bear to Lear.
He deserves it.

Whos this "Lear" guy and why's he stealing my bear.

--
I do believe his name is "Retlear" and he steals ret gear every so often while he's tanking >.>
I wouldn't mind a ZA run... I'd still like the Hex helm. Have no interest in ugly bear mount.

sixx

--
"[Sixx]... you just lack diplomacy." -Vujadae

Quote by Angryangel
i wouldnt mind a bear, if u need a mediocre dpser let me know

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.