More like Gurtogg DEADboil

More like Gurtogg DEADboil
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

Grats guys :q

--
Goddammit, I go to see some bands and you guys kill the big angry orc without me. Grats guys, fucking grats!

--
(USER WAS AWESOME FOR THIS POST)

AFK: Attack, Fight, Kill! The healer is telling you to go pull mobs.
WTF: Way To Fight! The healer is applauding your tactical genius.
OOM: Out Of Mobs, go pull more.
"Being around you makes me feel nicer [by comparison]."
-Valaheea
"You can't use math to determine (your) spec." - Vomit of Ursin, on rogue class mechanics
Quote by Truenos
Goddammit, I go to see some bands and you guys kill the big angry orc without me. Grats guys, fucking grats!

trivium ftw brotha

i dont see one pair of wings, wtf paladins?

--
Quote by Naviketech
Quote by Truenos

trivium ftw brotha

i dont see one pair of wings, wtf paladins?

I don't see one pair of hunter T2 shoulders, wtf Navike?

--
ZE TREES!!! Ze are hiding meh!
WHOA!!! Holy shit!! Grats guys!! That is awesome!!

Good thing you killed him, I was getting ready to leave the guild to go see more end game content because I'm better then you!! But I still haven't stolen my bear yet, guess I'll stick around for now.

MOAR BOZZ KILLZ!!!!!

STOFE!!

--
Anything with the word "boil" in it is kind of gross imo. ugh. Congrats for dropping the Boil!! Sounds like it was a good night

haha @ Stofe.

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
Quote by Isadoriana
Congrats for popping the Boil!!

fixed

--
ick.

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie

damnit. i cry a little everytime i log in. then i cry a little more everytime i log out with the same shoulders still existing. you hit me deep lock, hit me deep man

--
Those shoulders are almost as legendary as Ordog's Eternium Great Helm.

--
Quote by Truenos

Don't worry True, we just killed Diablo. You prob did that long ago.

@Cya: In Russia ZEE TREEES! ZE are hiding me! fixed*

--
"We share much together, love of bacon, seeing how low we can let the tanks health get before healing him, pulling before the raid is ready(not really) we have shared a vast font of memories together." Master Fune about DA.
Quote by Valaheea

In Russia ZEE TREEES! ZE are hiding me! fixed*

--
Grats everyone that made it happen!!! I wish I could have been there but an emergency came up.

--
Quote by Zaultus
Grats everyone that made it happen!!! I wish I could have been there but an emergency came up.

Forget to buy ammo again?

--

<--- has interesting in LK
Quote by Buttaknives
Quote by Zaultus

Actually I was in a car accident and ended up with a 3" gash on the side of my head. Needless to say, I would rather have been raiding.

--
Needless to say, indeed. Glad to see youre OK
Quote by Zaultus
Quote by Buttaknives
Quote by Zaultus

Actually I was in a car accident and ended up with a 3" gash on the side of my head. Needless to say, I would rather have been raiding.

OH dear god. Sorry Zault. I'm glad you're ok. I'll feed Zippy in your absence.

--
"We share much together, love of bacon, seeing how low we can let the tanks health get before healing him, pulling before the raid is ready(not really) we have shared a vast font of memories together." Master Fune about DA.
Damn dude sorry to hear that hope everything is ok. I spent a month in the hospital after a corvette hit me at 80 mph. My body was in recovery for a year at least. Take it easy so you dont strain anything, sometimes it takes a while for muscles to tighten up or injuries to become sore.

All this talk of muscles tightening up and straining is getting me hot.

(is it jsut me or does ordog have no hands in the pic)

--

<--- has interesting in LK

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.