8 Level 110 characters
0 Raiding Characters
322 Website/Forum Members
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
27502 Total Posts
wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
Gamestop to end CE Pre-orders by tonight?

Gamestop to end CE Pre-orders by tonight?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Warcraft Web News]
Secondary: None

GameStop Ending Wrath of the Lich King CE Pre-orders Tonight?

The World of Warcraft expansion Wrath of the Lich King may very well achieve something that many games before it have attempted to do but failed. The forthcoming collector's edition of the WoW expansion may actually be a collector's item. While we're not holding our breath, it would appear that retailer GameStop (and EBgames) may have already reached its allocation for Wrath of the Lich King and will be ending pre-orders at the close of business today.

The CE is listed as "Currently Not Available Online," a change from its status yesterday.

"Due to the number of reserves taken thus far, we are quickly approaching our allocation and may not be able to fulfill all reserves taken through close of business on Wednesday, 9/17," reads an internal communication to employees. "While we hope this is not the case, we will not know for sure until Thursday, 9/18."

Source: http://kotaku.com/5051441/gamestop-ending-wrath-of-the-lich-king-ce-pre+orders-tonight

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
Apparently my bf already pre ordered WOTLK. He said we can go at midnight and pick it up. I said "you can go at midnight and pick it up if you love me! So we'll have to see!!!

--
"We share much together, love of bacon, seeing how low we can let the tanks health get before healing him, pulling before the raid is ready(not really) we have shared a vast font of memories together." Master Fune about DA.
Gamestop always had stock issues with overpopular games, they had a 500$ Mech assault gaming table with a cool ass turn key nuke button 2 joysticks and enough shiny buttons to keep you entertained for a week. I was manager at the time and tried to get at least 20 we got 3 and couldnt get anymore they sold out in 15 mins of store being open. I assume same will hapen with CE sounds liek it already has. Amazon seems to be ok with stock usually.

--

<--- has interesting in LK
Quote by Aleah
He said we can go at midnight and pick it up.

Midnight lines are fun. Esp if it's for something like Warcraft. I stood in line for BC and the atmosphere setting for the conversations and stuff was pretty cool. I'll be standing in line again for mine--I know a few people @ Gamestop locally so I'm going to threaten them that I better have a copy of CE with my name on it or I'm going to cause a fuss I've only been asking them for a CE copy since the regular version was released and I reserved it. A good share of them in there know me by face and name so...yeah. /doom

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
Quote by Buttaknives
Gamestop always had stock issues with overpopular games, they had a 500$ Mech assault gaming table with a cool ass turn key nuke button 2 joysticks and enough shiny buttons to keep you entertained for a week. I was manager at the time and tried to get at least 20 we got 3 and couldnt get anymore they sold out in 15 mins of store being open. I assume same will hapen with CE sounds liek it already has. Amazon seems to be ok with stock usually.

STEEL BATTALION!
<3<3<3

I was lucky enough to get one of the 4 my local gamestop got in

--
I´ve had my frustrations about the pains of daily life
I´ve tasted degradation and found the lace and candle light
But we have the weights we have the measures of our days and nights
I´ve had my frustrations but now I´ve found my place

And you will make it
But only if you run

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
Quote by Ellisande

STEEL BATTALION!
<3<3<3
I was lucky enough to get one of the 4 my local gamestop got in

Lol I forget the game but the controller was F#cking Awesome!!!
I know 2 of the guys that purchased it later sold them for 2k+ on ebay.

--

<--- has interesting in LK

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.