wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
What we should do on WOTLK release date:

What we should do on WOTLK release date:
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

This topic came up on the Warlocks Den forums.

I figure on release date everyone will be either trying to push to 80 as fast as they can or creating a Death Knight.

We should take the opportunity and do the new World PVP objective "For The Alliance! - Slay the leaders of the Horde" and all get our Black War Bear mounts.

--

------
Abit Ip35-Pro
E6750 @ 3.4MHz (Exp Index = 6.8)
OCZ Platinum 1GB x 4 @ 850MHz 5-5-5-15 (Exp Index = 7.0)
HD 4890 (Exp Index = 7.6)
150GB Velociraptor (Exp Index = 5.9)
Windows 7 Pro
We should all take some time and have a cheesecake before we start killin. Take a moment to be grateful for the wonderful miracles of life. Which are obviously ... cheesecakes.
oh wait. I discovered another wonder of American culture yesterday. Corned beef. OMGOMGOMG. Its not corn!!!! Its beef. and really good too. OMG. Has nothing to do with corn. i don't understand why whoever invented that tried to mislead me, but now that i know, i'm very pleased.

--
"We share much together, love of bacon, seeing how low we can let the tanks health get before healing him, pulling before the raid is ready(not really) we have shared a vast font of memories together." Master Fune about DA.
We should all take some time and have a cheesecake before we start killin.

I do love me some Cheesecake Factory cheesecake but killing is going to be my priority come 11/13.

--

------
Abit Ip35-Pro
E6750 @ 3.4MHz (Exp Index = 6.8)
OCZ Platinum 1GB x 4 @ 850MHz 5-5-5-15 (Exp Index = 7.0)
HD 4890 (Exp Index = 7.6)
150GB Velociraptor (Exp Index = 5.9)
Windows 7 Pro
I'll get Ahertrin to 80 then start a deathknight for farming.
Can you imagine how terrible the LFG's are going to be for instances 60-70, all deathknights looking for Group.

--

<--- has interesting in LK
Yes! that sounds like a lot of fun!

Any ideas for the night before?
Quote by infernally
This topic came up on the Warlocks Den forums.

I figure on release date everyone will be either trying to push to 80 as fast as they can or creating a Death Knight.

We should take the opportunity and do the new World PVP objective "For The Alliance! - Slay the leaders of the Horde" and all get our Black War Bear mounts.

1 major flaw in this plan: on release date, the racial leaders will be level 80 bosses, while the rest of us are still 70.

What we should do: roflstomp a couple of the starter dungeons with our imba raid gear, then level till we can hit up Lake Wintergrasp.

What we'll end up doing: probably crashing and reloading alot, and reading my complaints and cries of anguish in gchat because I can't get my UI to work and can't stand blizz default UI.

--
(USER WAS AWESOME FOR THIS POST)

AFK: Attack, Fight, Kill! The healer is telling you to go pull mobs.
WTF: Way To Fight! The healer is applauding your tactical genius.
OOM: Out Of Mobs, go pull more.
"Being around you makes me feel nicer [by comparison]."
-Valaheea
"You can't use math to determine (your) spec." - Vomit of Ursin, on rogue class mechanics
Quote by Truenos

What we'll end up doing: probably crashing and reloading alot, and reading my complaints and cries of anguish in gchat because I can't get my UI to work and can't stand blizz default UI.

Haha good times. So true. I remember BC modless - where healers cannot keep you up, tanks cannot build thread and dps dies blaming all. Can't wait.

--
"We share much together, love of bacon, seeing how low we can let the tanks health get before healing him, pulling before the raid is ready(not really) we have shared a vast font of memories together." Master Fune about DA.
Quote by Valaheea

I remember BC modless - where healers cannot keep you up

You just weren't doing it right.

--

<--- has interesting in LK

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.