wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
Takeing my leave.

Takeing my leave.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: [Guild Announcements]

Hey guys, not really good with stuff like this, but here goes, I've resigned from <Dragon Army>. I've moved over to another guild to be with some friends and what not and raid a little there. I know the forums were a little tense with another person leaving but I'm not going over for a get-illidan-quick-scheme or anything like that. I wanted to let you guys know I had a lot of fun and you guys really are an excellent guild. I'm proud to have raided and worked here with you.

Anyway, I'll be around, luckily "Atae" is easy to spell, so if you need anything just send me a whisper or mail or however else you communicate. Have fun and good luck, you guys rule.
~Atae
however else you communicate

Spamming /y in Shatt?

sixx

--
"[Sixx]... you just lack diplomacy." -Vujadae

Good luck with your friends and feel free to invite us for wipes any time! MD to the Herc whenever you catch him.

Have fun!
Val

--
"We share much together, love of bacon, seeing how low we can let the tanks health get before healing him, pulling before the raid is ready(not really) we have shared a vast font of memories together." Master Fune about DA.
hey take it easy man, been tons of fun.

--
Atae, as I told you.... I'll never forget you, everytime I put on my SR gear... /tear!

In all seriousness though... a fine hunter and your absence will be felt... best of luck, and enjoy your new home, they are getting a gem.

-Fune.

--
Good luck bud, it's been nice raiding with you & hope you enjoy time with your friends - after all this is a game so it should be enjoyed.

--

Good luck with your friend atae you'll be missed.

p.s. you still have to pay the hunter tax...

--
"Were it so easy." - Arbiter
If someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back. -Malcom Reynolds
You know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with till you know who's in ruttin command. ~Jayne Cobb

Goodluck to ya I never really payed much attention to people below me in dps, but your name was close to mine on the guild list. Joking. Enjoy yourself and follow the path that makes you happiest in this game. We all put so much time into WoW, focus on the things that you will enjoy the most because the game is supposed to be fun. You'll be missed its hard to find hunters that aren't semi or fully retarded.

-Justin

--

<--- has interesting in LK
GL...peace out

G

--
Best Priest Noob in Town!!

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.