Popular Threads
a good web i like to recommend:)

a good web i like to recommend:)
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

Hello.
Recently i got a web ,i have never seen an excellent web like team4power.They could do tier 6 and s4 in a short time .Is that very cool?And i bought a bearmount they offered that in two days.How surprised!just want to introduce this page to friends And if you have intresting in LK ,you could have a look.Really want more people could enjoy wow.
Kill yourself.

--
(USER WAS AWESOME FOR THIS POST)

AFK: Attack, Fight, Kill! The healer is telling you to go pull mobs.
WTF: Way To Fight! The healer is applauding your tactical genius.
OOM: Out Of Mobs, go pull more.
"Being around you makes me feel nicer [by comparison]."
-Valaheea
"You can't use math to determine (your) spec." - Vomit of Ursin, on rogue class mechanics
Quote by susan
Hello.
Recently i got a web ,i have never seen an excellent web like team4power.They could do tier 6 and s4 in a short time .Is that very cool?And i bought a bearmount they offered that in two days.How surprised!just want to introduce this page to friends And if you have intresting in LK ,you could have a look.Really want more people could enjoy wow.

WOW!!!! I want to get a web too.I have Interesting in LK, I want Really more enjoy wow!!!

--

<--- has interesting in LK
Quote by susan
Hello.

Herro Susan, to save time.....my login is Kissmyass and my pass is you dumbfuck......so prease revel me berry fastry and get me t6 and a bear mount and while you are at it!

--
I like eat kitty and puppy ... come see me on cam at team4whogivesashit.com and watch as me bite head of snake and stick it in my ass...

--
Best Priest Noob in Town!!

Quote by grumbelly
I like eat kitty and puppy ... watch as me bite head of snake and stick it in my ass...

sadly this is not hard to believe!

--
Wow this topic could be fun with trolls.

--

Susan,,,,will you love me long time?

--
Quote by grumbelly
watch as me bite head of snake and stick it in my ass...

How much is admission for that Grum, I'd like 6 tickets for the whole family.

--

<--- has interesting in LK
Quote by Laver
Susan,,,,will you love me long time?

5 dollah she love you long time.

--
* Crazy F N Bird *

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

--
Best Priest Noob in Town!!

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.