wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
Free Server Transfers open

Free Server Transfers open
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

It looks like Blizz has opened up xfers to help keep the queue down on the heavy populated servers. Looks like a good deal of servers opening up for this. Alex is one of them according to the partial list that I've cut & paste below.

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
Just an update:

Gold limit for character transfers doubles.
In preparation for the upcoming launch of Wrath of the Lich King, we will be increasing the gold limit for paid character transfers from 10000 to 20000 gold...

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

www.twitter.com/peligrie
Looks like they opened this option open again for Alex on Nov. 10th. Looks like may more people came back within the last week or not enough people transfered. Just updating the post

--

www.twitter.com/peligrie
Team4powered is a legit service.I know plenty of people who used them in season 4 to help get brutal mounts.Anyone needs help with raiting ,they will be your good choice.
Quote by paul susan
Team4powered is a legit service.I know plenty of people who used them in season 4 to help get brutal mounts.Anyone needs help with raiting ,they will be your good choice.

--
How did Susan Express get onto our threads?
The usual way. But I took care of it

--

www.twitter.com/peligrie
Yay for 750+ cues to get on our server.

--

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.