Popular Threads
Inmate Sues Blizzard

Inmate Sues Blizzard
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Warcraft Web News]
Secondary: None

Inmate Sues Blizzard Over World of Warcraft

A South Carolina inmate has filed a lawsuit against Blizzard for losing touch with reality thanks to World of Warcraft.

Virtual world legal site VirtuallyBlind reports that Lee Riches, a South Carolina inmate serving a sentence for wire fraud, is suing Blizzard for losing touch with reality because of World of Warcraft and Blizzard. He claims in the filing that Blizzard...

"...caused Riches mind to live in a virtual universe, where Riches explored the landscape committing identity theft and fighting cybermonster rival hacker gangs. Riches was addicted to video games and lost touch with reality because of defendants. This caused Riches to commit fraud to buy defendants video games. Riches chose World of Warcraft over working a legit job. Riches mind became a living video game."

Riches has a history of filing such suits and earlier this year filed a similar suit against Rockstar for Grand Theft Auto IV. He has also attempted to sue George Bush, Michael Vick, National Public Radio, Barry Bonds, Plato, and the Eiffel Tower. Yes you read that right, Eiffel Tower.

Source : http://www.incgamers.com/Games/737/News/Inmate-Sues-Blizzard-Over-World-of-Warcraft/14211

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie

Asteria says...

I may sue Gloria Estefan because I'm convinced the rhythm is gonna get me.

--

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.