wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
Just for reference for all the people who couldn't get on WoW early last night

Just for reference for all the people who couldn't get on WoW early last night
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Warcraft Web News]
Secondary: None

I'm sure most of you already know, but here's the official information and apparently for today)

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
:p small text copy FTL. basically it says it was issues with ingame mail not being received/sent etc.

With World of Warcraft (WoW) being so popular it’s not surprising that everyone goes crazy when they cannot play due to servers being down, and this is just what happened in the last 12 hours.
The WoW servers were down for hours and after a few sites contacting Blizzard asking for more information about the issues, they were informed that it was due to “an overly-extended maintenance period”.
By 11:50pm EST realms had started to come back up, you can view a list of all available World of Warcraft Realms as well as the status of each here. It looks like Blizzard may need to keep the gamers better informed in the future.

Source: http://www.product-reviews.net/2008/11/12/world-of-warcraft-wow-servers-down/

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

www.twitter.com/peligrie
Nove is a copy cat

--

www.twitter.com/peligrie
pfff cant prove it

--
"Were it so easy." - Arbiter
If someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back. -Malcom Reynolds
You know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with till you know who's in ruttin command. ~Jayne Cobb

haha only because you deleted your post...cheater.

--

www.twitter.com/peligrie

--
"Were it so easy." - Arbiter
If someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back. -Malcom Reynolds
You know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with till you know who's in ruttin command. ~Jayne Cobb

The Lich King is hell-bent on destroying Azeroth.

...so far his plans seem to be working.
Well I can understand deleting all the pvp crap on one hand, but on the other... (had thought about making a wow forum post then thought better of it)

Thanks to Blizzards deleting the mail then trying to fix and then taking them offline again (poor customer service decisions in my mind). I lost 2 days of vacation time to play wow, but in other news my laundry skill got skill capped just in time for WOTLK.

Was it really worth having 10 million paying subscribers not receiving services because the Guardian PvP neck and ring were free. How much worthwhile will that gear be at 80, and it's 2 pieces of the 16-18 slots equipable. I could see them saying sorry for our F*&% up yesterday and the unneeded 12 hours of trying to fix the mail system, have 2 pvp items on us

--

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.