wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
A request for help

A request for help
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

So, as quite a few of you saw last night/this morning, my DK started. Currently sitting at 63, and sitting on some elite/instance quests i cant solo (im not quite that OP).

If possible i'd like to get 1 run through ramparts, 1 run through blood furnace, and assistance with killing arazzius the cruel (63 elite in the pools of aggonar) this afternoon... probably wont take longer than 1 1/2 hours - 2 hours if done well. Probably do it around 4pm server time... any and all assistance is greatly appreciated

Edit: forgot to mention im currently the highest level DK on the alliance side, closest was a 61 that was doing professions, and then there were 3 60's... everyone else was under that.
If I'm on, i can run you through ramps and BF, took me about 20 minutes each to solo. I don't know how tough the quest mob will be, but we can try it.

--
There's two theories to arguin' with a woman. Neither one works. - Will Rogers
I'll help out after I get out of work if you still are in need.

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.