wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
Graham a.k.a Grumbelly Sick!

Graham a.k.a Grumbelly Sick!
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

Hey gang just wanted you all to know Graham is pretty sick...nothing to bad, but he is pretty tore up for the moment. Just thought I would give you guys a heads up if you wondered where he has been....

--
feeeling better an am on bed rest.. cheers

--
Best Priest Noob in Town!!

Quote by Laver
Hey gang just wanted you all to know Graham is pretty sick...nothing to bad, but he is pretty tore up for the moment. Just thought I would give you guys a heads up if you wondered where he has been....

how many times we have to tell him.......mental doesnt count as a real illness!!!!!

tell him Amy and DD wish him well when u see/talk/feel him

--
trust me...you don't wnt to feel this pain.. but thans for the well wishes

--

Sounds to me like a Kidney Stone. Bear down and push Grum!! It's god getting you back for making your wife go through child berth so many times while you video taped.

--
Nope...its cellulitis in my left leg.. i can bearely walk on the leg.. though today it feels better.

--

Poor Grum. I hope that it gets better and you feel better too. It doesn't sound very pleasant

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
Yikes man, that is no good at all. I hope you get better soon and keep poppin those antibiotics!!

--
back to work tomorrow...finally

--

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.