Popular Threads
Nugg

Nugg
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: [Guild Only]

Hey all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that all is well. I hope that everyone else is doing well both in real life, as well as the expansion. I am still working my ass off, this is actually the first real weekend i have been able to spend at home in over a month. With that being said i thought i would take a moment to say hello and wish you all the best.

As always im still nuggin around. I hope the same is true for all of you. Keep in touch, and take care.

Nugg

--
Nugg
I miss you nugger! Don't work too hard, though I can tell that it's a little late for that

--
(USER WAS AWESOME FOR THIS POST)

AFK: Attack, Fight, Kill! The healer is telling you to go pull mobs.
WTF: Way To Fight! The healer is applauding your tactical genius.
OOM: Out Of Mobs, go pull more.
"Being around you makes me feel nicer [by comparison]."
-Valaheea
"You can't use math to determine (your) spec." - Vomit of Ursin, on rogue class mechanics
We all miss you bud. Glad to hear you are well. Glad you stopped by. I miss my usual dosage of the pvp pimp.

Quote by Nuggtastic
Hey all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that all is well. I hope that everyone else is doing well both in real life, as well as the expansion. I am still working my ass off, this is actually the first real weekend i have been able to spend at home in over a month. With that being said i thought i would take a moment to say hello and wish you all the best.

As always im still nuggin around. I hope the same is true for all of you. Keep in touch, and take care.

Nugg

--

Hi Nugg!
Glad to hear everything is well. Best of cheesecake to you.
Hugs
Aleah

--
"We share much together, love of bacon, seeing how low we can let the tanks health get before healing him, pulling before the raid is ready(not really) we have shared a vast font of memories together." Master Fune about DA.
Heya Nuggles - miss you bro and we mention your amazing escapades and story times often. Don't work too hard and always keep nugg'n.

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.