Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

The Ice Stone- it melted.

--
You and the Captain make it happen!
<The Ice Stone Has Melted>

--
(USER WAS AWESOME FOR THIS POST)

AFK: Attack, Fight, Kill! The healer is telling you to go pull mobs.
WTF: Way To Fight! The healer is applauding your tactical genius.
OOM: Out Of Mobs, go pull more.
"Being around you makes me feel nicer [by comparison]."
-Valaheea
"You can't use math to determine (your) spec." - Vomit of Ursin, on rogue class mechanics
The Ice Stone has melted.

-Mark Twain

--
Please don't tell me it melted already!

--
"We share much together, love of bacon, seeing how low we can let the tanks health get before healing him, pulling before the raid is ready(not really) we have shared a vast font of memories together." Master Fune about DA.
explain ?

Oh wait I get it.

Al Gore started playing world of warcraft and now the Wrath of the Lich King is compounded because his frozen throne is being melted by massive deforestation (way to go orcs in the Warsong gulch), massive pollution - goblins and engineers - -did you really thing mekagineer's choppers ran on pixie dust, and flying helicopters, and worst of all Global WoW warming?

Damn Al Gore straight to Hades.

--

Bob Dole.

--
"Were it so easy." - Arbiter
If someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back. -Malcom Reynolds
You know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with till you know who's in ruttin command. ~Jayne Cobb

My god you rppl are funny. Dead on about Al Gore though. He's a bloody fruit cake. GW has been so disproven even the late George Carlin knew better

--

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.