Blizzcon 2009 announced

Blizzcon 2009 announced
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Warcraft Web News]
Secondary: None

BlizzCon 2009 Announced!
Posted By Tamat, 2009-02-17 10:29:57 for World of Warcraft

That's right! BlizzCon was just announced and it will be taking place this year from August 21st to August 22nd at the Anaheim Convention Center just outside of Los Angeles. It's interesting that Blizzard would move the event earlier this year, but at the same time they're giving fans more space by opening up all four halls of the convention center. At this time, Blizzard has not gone into any specifics about what they'll be showing; though it's safe to assume that Diablo III and StarCraft II will be available for players. Additionally, it's entirely possible that Blizzard will announce their second MMO in development as they've recently begun talking about it more. Lastly, it's possible that four halls leaves enough room for four games. Could this mean that the third World of Warcraft expansion will be announced or on display? I suppose we'll find out in August.

Source : http://wow.allakhazam.com/

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
This year I will be there. Not going to miss another one.

--

IF you can get tickets . . . . wanted to go last year just to do it once

--

If you go, bring a can of Axe. You'd be surprised (maybe not) how many WoW players have hygiene issues.

Blizzcon '07 smelled like old fish.

--
haha that must have been the Starcraft 2 line that you kept going back into to trial the demo out...thank God I missed that part of the experience

But I'd agree-- Axe is a good idea just incase. And bring a backpack to keep your things in!

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.