wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
Frakd

Frakd
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: [Guild Only]

Be wary of pugging with a player named Frakd. He save a bunch of people to an Archavon run that he had finished earlier.

He is with idiocracy, but I have never had a problem with any other members of idiocracy in the past.

--
People suck.

Allegedly this is being fixed in 3.1 - it'll warn you if you're walking into someone else's saved/finished instance.

--
Also be wary of Ordog also known as NuFaith

--

Quote by guy
Also be wary of Ordog also known as NuFaith

Tiddly just wants to warn everyone about Ordog cause he is still Butt-Hurt that Or would never send him the nudes he kept begging him for...

--
Nah Laver you're just in the gutter it was a joke referencing the night Ordog led us over to Archavon to a saved instance he'd done earlier in the day and forgot about. I heard they're addressing this issue with 3.1 in some manner.

--

Hey, I talked to Xcruiser (idiocracy raid leader). It looks like Frakd got inadvertantly saved when he was doing a 10 man VOA earlier and did not know it (he initially zoned into a saved 25 man VoA and zoned out as the RL was reseting heroic). He did not notice he got saved to the 25 man VoA.

So, just a mistake. I wish Frakd didn't ninja log and make a lot of people upset with him when it was a mistake and not something more sinister.

--

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.