Popular Threads
Miniture Red's

Miniture Red's
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

Howdy all.
Just wanted to say whats up and let you all know, my Wife and I saw the baby doc today for the 20 week ultrasound and whatnot. We will be having a boy and a girl and everything is in the right place and looks healthy ! w00t
That is all, just had to do my happy dance.
-Red-
p.s. Gratz to Stofey as well on his miniture Priesty.

--
Wizards First Rule - People are Stupid. They will belive anything either because they want it to be true or they are afraid it's true. Zeddicus Zul Zorander - First Wizard

Wow! That's awesome. Twins! Nice job Congrats Red.

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
That is such a relief (big sigh). You will be a busy boy in the near future, especially when they become mobile. Personally, my daughter brings so much joy to my life. I can tell you from first hand experience that you and your wife are in for something really special.

--
Quote by Red
Howdy all.
Just wanted to say whats up and let you all know, my Wife and I saw the baby doc today for the 20 week ultrasound and whatnot. We will be having a boy and a girl and everything is in the right place and looks healthy ! w00t
-Red-

You the man red!!!! It's nice to know we both still had lead left in the pipe. Grats and I hope things go as planned for your wife and yourself.

--
well.. at least i know my class is not sterile... now we just got to get Guy a woman...

--
Best Priest Noob in Town!!

Thanks for the kind thoughts Grum. Big grats to Red & Stofe for helping spread the priesthood

--

Congrats Good Luck!!!

--
Quote by grumbelly
well.. at least i know my class is not sterile... now we just got to get Guy a woman...

If you had said this before this week, I would have said no way. After seeing everything that I deem right and true in this world getting turned upside down (GuynamedTids living through Heigan WHILE knowing he had a bet against him), I'm starting to think anything is possible.

--
Quote by devilstofe

If you had said this before this week, I would have said no way. After seeing everything that I deem right and true in this world getting turned upside down (GuynamedTids living through Heigan WHILE knowing he had a bet against him), I'm starting to think anything is possible.

LOL, That right there is an extremely valid point.

--
Wizards First Rule - People are Stupid. They will belive anything either because they want it to be true or they are afraid it's true. Zeddicus Zul Zorander - First Wizard

Quote by Red
Howdy all.
-Red-

Wow, congrats man. super sperm. 1 shot two babies...lol you know what i mean by that one being military.

--

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.