wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
Little Person Saved By Chihuahua

Little Person Saved By Chihuahua
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

Okay, Hollywood can now stop remaking shit, because here's an epic original story that's begging to be turned into a silver-screen trilogy. It has everything you need: a lost midget, a chihuahua, a forest, helicopters, friendship and true love! And it happened in real life!

It all started when the 45-year-old tiny lady who goes by the name of Beverley Burkitt decided to go for a morning walk with her chihuahua, Pebbles, near the camp site they were staying at in North Wales. Beverley went deep into the forest before realizing she dropped her cell phone somewhere. She also realized she was fucking lost! Instead of getting lost even more, Beverley sat her little ass down with Pebbles and waited for help to come. They weren't found until the next morning after a ground team and helicopters were sent out.

3'8" Beverley thanks 7" Pebbles for keeping her safe and warm through the night. She told The Sun, “Pebbles lay across my legs overnight and kept me warm. I was wearing a coat but it wasn’t as warm as Pebbles. I wasn’t too worried as I knew I’d be found sooner or later."

Don't ask me how Beverley got lost in a forest. I was under the impression that little people knew their way around every forest. Like it was a gene they were born with. But thankfully, Pebbles was there. This is why you should bring a chihuahua with you wherever you go. They SAVE lives! Although, something tells me after a few hours Pebbles was starting to look at Beverley like she was a little delicious chicken wing.

--

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.