wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
the kittens!

the kittens!
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

They aren't too cute yet, but I've had several requests for pictures, so here they are.

These two are pretty quiet. And they seem to prefer each other to Whitey and Moo. The darker one on the bottom is named Bandit. He has a black mask on his face. The other one is the only one still nameless....He doesn't have a trait that has screamed a name at me yet.

Whitey is obnoxious. He constantly meows like someone is trying to strangle him. I've actually seen Neth smack him a couple times to get him to shut up. The other one's name is Moo. My co-worker named him...Bryans says his meow sounds more like moo and his coloring looks "cow-ey."

And this is Mommy. Her name is Nethaera. She likes that cabinet, why I don't know.

--
"If what you're seeing is an open book...Thats great. Well, I'm an open book. But I'm real shy." ~Blue October, "The Answer"
Her name is Nethaera

Did you name a kitten after a Blizzard CM :O?
lol No, I named their mom after a CM. The night I took her in (she was a stray that I had noticed had been sleeping on my car every night for like a week, so I just adopted her) I said something aloud to myself about something Nethaera had said on the forums. When I said her name, the cat looked up and meow'd at me like "What?" so that became her name.

--
"If what you're seeing is an open book...Thats great. Well, I'm an open book. But I'm real shy." ~Blue October, "The Answer"

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.