[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

--

------
Abit Ip35-Pro
E6750 @ 3.4MHz (Exp Index = 6.8)
OCZ Platinum 1GB x 4 @ 850MHz 5-5-5-15 (Exp Index = 7.0)
HD 4890 (Exp Index = 7.6)
150GB Velociraptor (Exp Index = 5.9)
Windows 7 Pro
1 Tank, 1 Healer, 8 melee DPS averaging 5K dps, with a DK topping off at 6K, with a 52% Heroism uptime.

That won't happen here any time soon.

--
I don't know, that group we had last night was kicking some serious Naxx ass. We have several 5k+ dps'ers (myself included), we might not be too far off. . .
We should try 2D, killing the first drake to give us a little more leeway.

--

------
Abit Ip35-Pro
E6750 @ 3.4MHz (Exp Index = 6.8)
OCZ Platinum 1GB x 4 @ 850MHz 5-5-5-15 (Exp Index = 7.0)
HD 4890 (Exp Index = 7.6)
150GB Velociraptor (Exp Index = 5.9)
Windows 7 Pro
Quote by infernally
I don't know, that group we had last night was kicking some serious Naxx ass. We have several 5k+ dps'ers (myself included), we might not be too far off.

Hard to say. Naxx dps is hard to gauge because a lot of it is inflated on aoe spam on large trash pulls.

Even on our 3D-25 runs, recount listed dps on Tenebron, where heroism uptime is nearly 100% and dps rotations should be single target, there are some people who still struggle to break the 3K plane. Granted, there is movement involved there due to lava waves and void zones, but the same would be expected if the dps were to shift to Sarth instead.

--
spose that says somthing towards fury warriors. man i wish we had some good ones. bahah

--
I have read most of the DPS kitty things on line have most of the best gear for it yet I feel like I struggle to keep up on sarth. I keep my rotations. I don't fail as much as I did. Feral doing 5k? I would love to talk to them see what I'm doing wrong. They however just killed Sarth and one add it looked like. That can be done just ignore/tank the adds.

--
Quote by Arsprymus
They however just killed Sarth and one add it looked like. That can be done just ignore/tank the adds.

The issue is that if sarth is brought down to 35% before his adds are dead, they all enrage and do a shitload of damage. They managed to get him to that point with only 1 drake active, and kited it away to buy enough time to kill him.

--
Hardest boss down in 76 seconds, yet they still spell it rouge [sic].

--
You and the Captain make it happen!

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.