3.1 Patch Today

3.1 Patch Today
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Warcraft Web News]
Secondary: None

WoW: Patch 3.1 Today

14 Apr 2009 at 11:16:25 by Bill Vaughan

The testing is finally over; Blizzard has announced that World of Warcraft's patch 3.1 is going live today, and to kick off this latest content patch, another cinematic has been released.

The film shows off a lot of the inside of Ulduar, some of the bosses in action and progresses the story. Blizzard has said that it intends to release a short movie with each 'chapter' of the Lich King expansion.

Patch 3.1, earlier confirmed for release today, introduces many new features to WoW; Dual talent specs, which allow players to swap between two different roles. Many new UI improvements are being introduced, including a re-vamped 'Looking For Group' system. Players can also take part in the Argent Tournament, a new jousting contest with rich rewards, a new system which Blizzard promises will bring more to the game at a later date.

Another massive improvement to the WoW, one which fans have been crying out for almost since the game launched, is dungeon maps. It's only for Wrath of the Lich King maps so far, but it will be a great help to traversing some of the more complicated dungeons.

US players will be waking up to Patch 3.1 during the day, Europeans will have to wait until tomorrow, the download starts at around 2am tomorrow morning.

Source : http://www.incgamers.com/News/15934/WoWPatch31Today

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
The video for 3.1:

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
Dungeon Maps? Cool! When did they sneak that in?

--

------
Abit Ip35-Pro
E6750 @ 3.4MHz (Exp Index = 6.8)
OCZ Platinum 1GB x 4 @ 850MHz 5-5-5-15 (Exp Index = 7.0)
HD 4890 (Exp Index = 7.6)
150GB Velociraptor (Exp Index = 5.9)
Windows 7 Pro
Quote by infernally

Nice. Now I don't have an excuse to get lost in Violet Hold anymore.

--
Quote by Locklear
Quote by infernally

lost in Violet Hold

lost in VH? that's impressive. ;-)

--

------
Abit Ip35-Pro
Windows 7 Pro
So does this mean what I think it means? Are we going to whip the fuck out of Uldar tonight (server crashes permitting) or what?

--
Quote by devilstofe
Are we going to wipe the fuck out of Uldar tonight (server crashes permitting) or what?

fixed

--
Quote by Locklear
Quote by devilstofe
Are we going to wipe the fuck out of Uldar tonight (server crashes permitting) or what?

fixed

HAHA, Randl did the same thing to me when I texted him this morning.

--

------
Abit Ip35-Pro
Windows 7 Pro
well thats our style.

--
Quote by Locklear
Quote by devilstofe

fixed

Shouldn't you be studying boss strategies so you can relay them to me? Use your time better, jeezass.

--
Quote by Locklear
fixed

When I checked this thread the first time, I almost made that exact same post. However, my mom always taught me that if you don't have anything nice to say, let Locklear say it for you.

--
You and the Captain make it happen!
Quote by Delrio
Quote by Locklear
fixed

When I checked this thread the first time, I almost made that exact same post. However, my mom always taught me that if you don't have anything nice to say, let Locklear say it for you.

poosie

--
i usually leave it to truenos, cause he has bigger balls than i, i have a screen shot to prove it, but i guess lexus is a good substitute.

--
Quote by Naviketech
i usually leave it to truenos, cause he has bigger balls than i, i have a screen shot to prove it, but i guess lexus is a good substitute.

I want to see said screenshot. I forget most of the fucked up things I say.

--
(USER WAS AWESOME FOR THIS POST)

AFK: Attack, Fight, Kill! The healer is telling you to go pull mobs.
WTF: Way To Fight! The healer is applauding your tactical genius.
OOM: Out Of Mobs, go pull more.
"Being around you makes me feel nicer [by comparison]."
-Valaheea
"You can't use math to determine (your) spec." - Vomit of Ursin, on rogue class mechanics
Quote by Truenos
Quote by Naviketech

I want to see said screenshot. I forget most of the fucked up things I say.

i <3 u

--
Ahahaha I had forgotten about the second one. And I can't even place the first one. What was that about?
<3

--

-Valaheea
"You can't use math to determine (your) spec." - Vomit of Ursin, on rogue class mechanics
Quote by Truenos
Ahahaha I had forgotten about the second one. And I can't even place the first one. What was that about?
<3

no clue, but i love it, i think we wiped like 5-10 times on warlods behalf then i decided to only tank him or somthing, idk nick and alana were with us

--
Oh, it must've been the dude in mgt. I was thinking it was najentus or the guy in steamvault.

--

-Valaheea

and just for kicks, me obviously defeating locklear in a duel.

--
We came, we saw, we kicked a little ass, we went to bed.

--

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.