Popular Threads
Val'anyr stats?

Val'anyr stats?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Warcraft Web News]
Secondary: None

(click to show spoiler)

Someone noticed this was up on the Armory but is now taken down. I'm still not sure if there are multiple versions or if this real, but it's impossible for anyone to have one yet so thats probably why it was removed.
you'd think it'd vendor for more.

--

Those stats look about right. The "chance on heal" effect is the same as the datamined one, and it's unquestionably best-in-slot even without the proc. I'm mildly surprised there's no mp5 or any form of regen on it, but that should make pallies happy

--
(USER WAS AWESOME FOR THIS POST)

AFK: Attack, Fight, Kill! The healer is telling you to go pull mobs.
WTF: Way To Fight! The healer is applauding your tactical genius.
OOM: Out Of Mobs, go pull more.
"Being around you makes me feel nicer [by comparison]."
-Valaheea
"You can't use math to determine (your) spec." - Vomit of Ursin, on rogue class mechanics
Quote by Truenos
Those stats look about right. The "chance on heal" effect is the same as the datamined one, and it's unquestionably best-in-slot even without the proc. I'm mildly surprised there's no mp5 or any form of regen on it, but that should make pallies happy

there is some speculation that the mace might be different for each healing class when the item is created. The one out there might be a pally version with a priest or druid version being mostly the same stat-wise, but slightly different.

I believe this is the way that Aetish (sp?) worked before?

--
somewhat. Ateish was different for each class had a little different color splash on it and the item actually only said priest or mage or druid etc on it, once made.

The item descriptor on this lends more to the idea that it will be the same for all classes. It's usable by them all, instead of having a different class on the crafted/quested final item.

--

Quote by guy
somewhat. Ateish was different for each class had a little different color splash on it and the item actually only said priest or mage or druid etc on it, once made.

The item descriptor on this lends more to the idea that it will be the same for all classes. It's usable by them all, instead of having a different class on the crafted/quested final item.

Dammit guy, don't shit on my dreams. Let me pretend it will morph into a super uber priest healing weapon. Benediction II anyone?

--
... dont forget that it had a counter part Anathema! you healcentric bastard!

j/k <3 stofe & his dreams for greatness

--

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.