wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
Moving

Moving
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: [Away from Keyboard]

Welp, this is pretty much a farewell for a while. I am in the process of moving into my new home, and I need to concentrate more on things outside wow for a bit. I have made many friends since I started playing, many of which in DA. Through all the pain, sweat, and the time consumption, I enjoyed progressing side by side with you all. I will be poping in occasionally to say high for the next couple of weeks, but I have yet to get high speed where I am going. Will try to stay in touch as much as possible.

I wish you all the best.

Ken

--
Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care. ----Teddy Roosevelt
Be well bud and say hello whenever you can
See you when you get back It was cool hanging out with you for the Noble Garden stuff past dawn!

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
Going to miss ya bro. Take care of your self and ya lady. /hump FTW

--
OMG!!!!!!!!!! NO Don't leave me alone with these Freaks Jsst Kidding Enjoy your new home & Yeah Pay attention to Real Life it is pretty dam awesome out here See You Around & Be Good

--
I am settling in, and the move is done! Still will not be able to raid until Thursday night. DSL should be here by then unless by some miracle FED EX gets here sooner. Until then, Dial-Up FTL...and I have yet to be able to download the patch that rolled out today.

Happy hunting and down some for me!

In serious need of his wow fix,

Ken

--
Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care. ----Teddy Roosevelt
Not to mention all of the crap you have to do. I still have pictures to hang in my house as well as some boxes that stare at me begging me to find a place to put them.

--

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.