Popular Threads
Jokes

Jokes
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

True Story"
An Acadian American (Coonass) was stopped by a game warden in Venice recently with two ice chests full of fish. He was leavin' a honey hole well-known for its fishing.

The game warden asked the man, 'Do you have a license to catch those fish?' 'Naw, sir', replied the Acadian American (Coonass). 'I ain't got none of them there licenses. You must understand, these here are my pet fish.'

'Pet fish?'

'Yeah. Every night, I take these here fish down to the pass and let 'em swim 'round for awhile. Then, when I whistle, they jump right back into these here ice chests, and I take 'em home.'

'That's a bunch of hooey! Fish can't do that.'

The Acadian American (Coonass) looked at the warden for a moment and then said, 'It's the truth, Mr. Government Man. I'll show ya, it really works.'

'O. K.', said the warden. 'I've got to see this!'

The Acadian American (Coonass) poured the fish into the water and stood and waited.

After several minutes, the warden says, 'Well?'

'Well, what?', says the Acadian American (Coonass).

The warden says, 'When are you going to call them back?'

'Call who back?'

'The FISH', replied the warden!

'What fish?', replied the Acadian American (Coonass).

Moral of the story: We may not be as smart as some city slickers, but we ain't as dumb as some government employees.

You can say what you want about the South, but you never hear of anyone retiring and moving north.

--

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.