wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
Cannot log on

Cannot log on
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

So i try to get on the game this morning....
And when i go to log in the game gives me an error and dies...
Updated my addons, figured it was something there, no luck...
Turned off all my addons, still no luck...
Anyone else getting anything like this?
Figure i'll re-install, see if that fixes it, great way to spend my day off work, lol.

-Red-

--
Wizards First Rule - People are Stupid. They will belive anything either because they want it to be true or they are afraid it's true. Zeddicus Zul Zorander - First Wizard

Ok, ran the Blizzard Repair thing...
And it works now, wahoo!
sweet

-Red-

--
Wizards First Rule - People are Stupid. They will belive anything either because they want it to be true or they are afraid it's true. Zeddicus Zul Zorander - First Wizard

I had that problem since wednesday of last week. It seemed to have cleared up this tuesday. I did everything short of a complete uninstall/reinstall.

--
(USER WAS AWESOME FOR THIS POST)

AFK: Attack, Fight, Kill! The healer is telling you to go pull mobs.
WTF: Way To Fight! The healer is applauding your tactical genius.
OOM: Out Of Mobs, go pull more.
"Being around you makes me feel nicer [by comparison]."
-Valaheea
"You can't use math to determine (your) spec." - Vomit of Ursin, on rogue class mechanics
And it's doing it to me again, except this time it does it right when i open the game, lovely. Trying that repair thing again.
-Red-

--

i know its kinda late now.
wow is great in one really cool way. If your not into multiboxing you may not know this.

after installing wow you can copy the whole directory to a second hard drive. and if your initial install fails browse to the second copy and run the wow.exe. It will edit the registry and change the games install location to the new place.

Benefit. If someone you know and loves has it installed and working...just copy their install to a portable hard drive. From there copy it back to your machine.

hell if you wanted to you could run wow from a 16g usb pen drive..not sure how that would be speed wise..but i may let you know lol.

So been able to log on since the patch, but any areas with any population error me out. The Blizz Repair thing finally starting working and what do you know, something was jacked up. So it's doing that wonderful re-install and patching process, so no go for me tonight. See ya all later.
-Red/Kani-

--

Well, was gonna try and make the raid tonight, but game is erroring out again. Can't even get into the game. So I'm running the repair thingie again, see if i can make it in once its done. If i don't make it good luck guys =)
-Red/Kanibal-

--

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.