Popular Threads
Im coming back...

Im coming back...
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

Shaku Maku all,

Provided that nothing bad happens I should be back in the states around mid september. Hopefully back on WoW shortly after.

I've had such a withdrawl from WoW. I was watching Lord of the Rings the other day and I really missed WoW. I feel like such a nerd. almost as nerdy as Laver.

Well anyway, can't wait to get home and be back pwnin the BGs again with all you find peeps.

Peace in the middle east,

Sent

--

We have a spot nice and warm for yas Sent, and be safe bud. Look forward to seeing ya soon!

-Fune.

--
and there was much rejoicing

--
Best Priest Noob in Town!!

good to hear, man.

--
"Were it so easy." - Arbiter
If someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back. -Malcom Reynolds
You know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with till you know who's in ruttin command. ~Jayne Cobb

Yay! My Rogue is coming home! ^_^ Can't wait, hun.

--
"If what you're seeing is an open book...Thats great. Well, I'm an open book. But I'm real shy." ~Blue October, "The Answer"
Wow - that is best news all day bud. Looking forward to seeing you back and online safe

well if it isnt my favorite priest, hunter, mage, shaman and druid. Glad to see you guys are still around. I look forward to playing with you all when I get home.

Woah its the new rogue master. How have you been Sam? Haven't heard from you in soooo long.

--

Glad to hear from ya sent & i'm lookin' forward to hiding behind your cloak of shadows & fearing people

--

well if it isnt my favorite republican(all the other classes you play were taken). How have you been tiddly? Great hearing from you again bud.

Does anyone have a link to a place where I can download the new patch? I havent been able to download the patch with the blizzard downloader.

--

I've used File Front in the past. File Planet might be another one you can use.

Glad to hear you're coming back safe and sound!

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
Thanks Isa...I forgot the link you sent me last time. Btw what folder does it go in again? The folder system on my lap top looks alot different than my desktop back home.

--

Hmm...I can't remember from work.

Are you able to search the laptop to see where it put your other patches you downloaded?

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
hmm...oddly enough....I searched all my folders and found no sign of previous patches and yet I am still able to continue on. Quite a difference going from XP to Vista. XP on my home computer and Vista on my laptop.

--

Glad to hear my friend...keep your head down and come home safe bro. Just in time to! Im starting a rogue and need all the help I can get from the master!

--

haha, I would be glad to teach you but you seem like one of those all around type players who can master any class. I myself will have to relearn the class. I'll pal around with your rogue on my priest to get him decked out if you get him up to 73 by the time i get home.

--

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.