Popular Threads
Blizzcon 2009 Live Stream

Blizzcon 2009 Live Stream
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Warcraft Web News]
Secondary: None

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
What this is really boiling down to for me is if I will pay $40 for a "feat of strength" Murloc pet.

--
You and the Captain make it happen!
I plan on it I want to see the footage and I am interested in the baby murloc pet

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

www.twitter.com/peligrie
Quote by Delrio
What this is really boiling down to for me is if I will pay $40 for a "feat of strength" Murloc pet.

Hellz yea, i plan on it.

--
I´ve had my frustrations about the pains of daily life
I´ve tasted degradation and found the lace and candle light
But we have the weights we have the measures of our days and nights
I´ve had my frustrations but now I´ve found my place

And you will make it
But only if you run

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
This is incoming this weekend! When I get more details on the LiveCast, I'll post it up.

--

www.twitter.com/peligrie

BLIZZCON 2009 INTERNET STREAM REBROADCASTS PLANNED
07/29/09
In addition to the live Pay Per View Internet stream of BlizzCon 2009, rebroadcasts will be available for those who tune in after the show has begun. Rebroadcasts will be available during and directly following the show, giving viewers the control to watch BlizzCon at their convenience. Access to the rebroadcasts is included with the purchase of access to the Internet stream at no additional charge.

--

www.twitter.com/peligrie
Have the day off fortunately and decided to get this. I expect a big WoW announcement soon...
Quote by Primevalus
Have the day off fortunately and decided to get this. I expect a big WoW announcement soon...

How's this:

* Two New Playable Races: Adventure as one of two new races--the cursed worgen with the Alliance or the resourceful goblins with the Horde.
* Level Cap Increased to 85: Earn new abilities, tap into new talents, and progress through the path system, a new way for players to improve characters.
* Classic Zones Remade: Familiar zones across the original continents of Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms have been altered forever and updated with new content, from the devastated Badlands to the broken Barrens, which has been sundered in two.
* New High-Level Zones: Explore newly opened parts of the world, including Uldum, Grim Batol, and the great Sunken City of Vashj'ir beneath the sea.
* More Raid Content than Ever Before: Enjoy more high-level raid content than previous expansions, with optional more challenging versions of all encounters.
* New Race and Class Combinations: Explore Azeroth as a gnome priest, blood elf warrior, or one of the other never-before-available race and class combinations.
* Guild Advancement: Progress as a guild to earn guild levels and guild achievements.
* New PvP Zone & Rated Battlegrounds: Take on PvP objectives and daily quests on Tol Barad Island, a new Wintergrasp-like zone, and wage war in all-new rated Battlegrounds.
* Archaeology: Master a new secondary profession to unearth valuable artifacts and earn unique rewards.
* Flying Mounts in Azeroth: Explore Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms like never before.

Guild advancement? Schweeeeet!!!!

But oddly enough, I think I'm most excited about flying in Azeroth. lol

--

------
Abit Ip35-Pro
E6750 @ 3.4MHz (Exp Index = 6.8)
OCZ Platinum 1GB x 4 @ 850MHz 5-5-5-15 (Exp Index = 7.0)
HD 4890 (Exp Index = 7.6)
150GB Velociraptor (Exp Index = 5.9)
Windows 7 Pro
Heroic Deadmines is no longer a joke.
That will be fun. Heroic Deadmines. lol. What a ride.

The stream was pretty good. Didn't have too many actual issues watching it. No queue or anything to view it. What wasn't seen Live, was watched in Replay videos. Not every single panel was shot but the main event ones were.

I was glad to spend the money to watch the stream on the computer, since that place looked PACKED.

I wasn't really enthused about Ozzie's performance, but I'm not really into his music anyway.

I know alot of information was on the 'net as easily, but it was a lot more fun hearing it than reading it Worth the money, imo.

--

www.twitter.com/peligrie

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.