3.2 *Bind on Account* snippet

3.2 *Bind on Account* snippet
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Warcraft Web News]
Secondary: None

World of Warcraft patch 3.2 bind on account items
June 24, 2:07 PM

Today I’m literally updating from a parking lot, and as you can imagine, the connection isn’t that great out here. I’m working with what I’ve got. And no, I’m not tailgating a football game or anything, my chums; it’s a security job. Yes, it is as exciting as it sounds.

With all of the news coming out about the World of Warcraft 3.2 patch, I’ve been digging out some of the good news. For those of us who hate leveling alts, the bind on account (BoA) armor is excellent. The shoulder pieces that are already available for purchase with emblems of Heroism give an extra ten percent of experience gained when equipped on your character. Since they’re BoA, they can be swapped freely between all of your toons on the same server and of the same faction. With the 3.2 patch, a new BoA chestpiece is being released. The one listed in this picture is mail; however, I’m sure that there will be other kinds of armor available with the same benefits. The chestpiece grants an additional ten percent of experience gained, just as the shoulders do. The great thing is that the experience bonuses are stackable. If you have both pieces, you’ll have an extra twenty percent of experience coming your way.

Keep in mind that the badges are also changing in the 3.2 patch. New badges will replace Heroism and Valor, called Emblem of Triumph. These emblems can be exchanged for either Valor or Heroism emblems at the badge vendors in Dalaran. So, run your heroics now to stock up on Heroism or Valor emblems. This way you won’t waste Emblems of Triumph by converting them.

Source : http://www.examiner.com/x-3327-Newark-MMORPG-Examiner~y2009m6d24-World-of-Warcraft-patch-32-bind-on-account-items

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.