China first Illidan kill

China first Illidan kill
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Warcraft Web News]
Secondary: None

From Mmo-Champion

Illidan China first kill
It's a bit late for first kill news, but this one is impressive. Burning Crusade was released in China on September 6th and yesterday a chinese guild called "The Seven" killed Illidan for the first time, that's about 7 weeks to clear Serpentshrine Cavern + Tempest Keep + Black Temple, not counting minor instances like Karazhan, Gruul's Lair and Magtheridon's Lair. That's probably the first killshot of Illidan with so many people still wearing their Tier 3 gear.

The Moral of the Story? Skill>Gear always

Also....T3 was some of the best gear every made.

holy crap. That totally kicks !@#. That's some serious hardcore raiding, imo. That's alot of content to get through in that short amount of time. wow. Even skipping some of the places it just seems like a lot of work to me, but maybe I'm underestimating how long it can really take. /shrug

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
well then its time to down illdan

--
Cant spell damage without da mage

Amazing what a bunch of Gold Farmer's can do when the group up. I wonder how many of those toons were being "lvled" at the time?

--
(facetious)

e-BAY:

"WTS tier 3 decked out toon that was in the guild and group that killed Illidan in 7 weeks. It's skill > Gear" ---2,500 USA dollars.

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.