wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
Authentication problems

Authentication problems
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: [Warcraft Web News]

Looks like some people who haven't merged to battle.net account are having problems logging in, might give it a try if you dare lol.

http://www.wow.com/2009/07/23/authentication--problems-continue/
I converted to a Battle.net account for the convenience of being able to download/install any of my registered Blizzard clients at any time without fumbling with CDs or CD-Keys.

I'd say its worth it, no reason not to do it, really. I lost my Diablo 2 discs a while back so i bought a cd key off a 3rd party website for $1.50 and was able to download the full client off Battle.net after registering it.

--
Quote by Locklear

I'd say its worth it, no reason not to do it, really. I lost my Diablo 2 discs a while back so i bought a cd key off a 3rd party website for $1.50 and was able to download the full client off Battle.net after registering it.

do you happen to remember that site? my LoD disk got fragged and I havent been able to find a place locally that sells just the expansion?

--
I´ve had my frustrations about the pains of daily life
I´ve tasted degradation and found the lace and candle light
But we have the weights we have the measures of our days and nights
I´ve had my frustrations but now I´ve found my place

And you will make it
But only if you run

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
Dont remember. It was around the time diablo 3 was announced and people were selling keys on the cheap.

With that in mind, anyone for a few games of Starcraft? I miss getting my ass reamed by Koreans.

--

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.