wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
Addítioñàl Instàñ¢és ¢aññot Bé Làuchéd Post to GM

Addítioñàl Instàñ¢és ¢aññot Bé Làuchéd Post to GM
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

After 15min of trying to get in a H VH run i got fed up so i posted a GM ticket to see Blizz view on all of this will post Screen shots up soon

(Addítioñàl Instàñ¢és ¢aññot Bé Làuchéd, Pléàsé Ðó The Instàñ¢é Ðàñce !)
"You Préss Your Ríght Kéy In ,, Your Ríght Kéy Out , Léft In , Léft Out Añd You Smàsh Your Kéyboàrd Abõut.
<<Addítioñàl Pàyménts ¢aññot Bé Làuñ¢héd, Blízz Pléàsé Try Agàín Làtér>>

We pay like $15 a month why months and months later after this 1st started happening hasnt blizz sorted this issues out... if its due to alot of "Instances running at same time on the (Dungon) servers" get bigger servers ...?
whats happening?

....(Keep Watching to Find out GM reply ,,, if i get one...) ??

--
its not as simple as "get bigger servers." hardware issues for a game this big arent just something you can throw money at.

i wouldnt expect an answer to that ticket, either. the GMs have way too much to do right now to waste time on a childs-play ticket that 3 minutes of research could have answered.

--
"Were it so easy." - Arbiter
If someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back. -Malcom Reynolds
You know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with till you know who's in ruttin command. ~Jayne Cobb

you can throw money at every thing lol

--
FWIW Blizz is aware of and is working on fixing the problem: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=18031082483&sid=1

--

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.