wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
Blue good bye to DA

Blue good bye to DA
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

Hi there guild 1st off before i say anything else let me say this has not been a easy thing to make up my mind on.

Those that been in DA along time will know iv been here since pretty much the start.

Well im sad to say im leaving DA not because i dont like the guild because beleave me i do and the people in it.

Its just with the times i work and game play i know get i can no longer make any raids, and have fallening way behind on gear.

Im joining Ola/Vispa in <X VainGlory> as the times they raid i can make alot of them and can now see endgame more.

I will be removing my toons but would like to keep Bluebear in the guild just a low lvl toon i play just so i can log on time to time and say hi to every one as leaving the guild is not easy for me.

I just want to say a big thankyou to all those that have played with me other the years inguild, ohh and for putting up with my singing on vent hey Sam this one for you "Im A Little Tea Pot Short And...." lol.

Please feel free to message me ingame anytime you need a Healer/Tank/Dps ect for things or even just some one to shout at make you food or port your ass lol.

Well DA..
Im out take care and see you in game

-=Blue=-

--
Good luck, Blue.

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
Good Luck to you in the future bud. Hope everything goes well for you and you are able to experience all the content. Take Care man and most of all, have fun playing
-Red/Kanibal-

--
Wizards First Rule - People are Stupid. They will belive anything either because they want it to be true or they are afraid it's true. Zeddicus Zul Zorander - First Wizard

cheers mate.. you will be missed

--
Best Priest Noob in Town!!

Good riddance.

--
"We share much together, love of bacon, seeing how low we can let the tanks health get before healing him, pulling before the raid is ready(not really) we have shared a vast font of memories together." Master Fune about DA.
Blimey guv'na

--
hate to see you go. Good luck buddy.

--
Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care. ----Teddy Roosevelt
Take care Blue and good luck!
I'm gonna miss you Blue. You were a good friend on here. I understand your reason for leaving. I would always see you online when noone else was online. Its really tough to do anything that way. Hopefully I will see you around.

--

Best of luck to ya. And for the record, you were the best emo Britt I've ever known

Hope ya have fun over there & still swing back by to say hi. You can get on vent & say howdy anytime ya want bud

--

Cool thank you all
ya i will always pop on to say Hi
Always feel free to message me on any toons

fyi they are

Bluehawk
Bluefusion
Blueheal
Bluesoul
Bluerunic
Blueempathy
Bluedevotion
(Bluebear is in guild still so i can come on and say hi )

Feel free to message me if ya ever need help on a quest ect

•«Thë ßlµë Mªñ»•™

--

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.