wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
less-rabi

less-rabi
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

There is one ach. left between my and my red proto "Less-Rabi". I am at my wits end. I have tried multiple strategies from quick burns to timing of ints on slow burns to even bugging it and repulling. I am asking...no, I am begging for help from anyone who has a cut and dry method.

--
Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care. ----Teddy Roosevelt
Quote by lasslaru
There is one ach. left between my and my red proto "Less-Rabi". I am at my wits end. I have tried multiple strategies from quick burns to timing of ints on slow burns to even bugging it and repulling. I am asking...no, I am begging for help from anyone who has a cut and dry method.

Currently this boss is bugged, allowing it to transform after it's dead, makes this achievement very hard to get.

--
I´ve had my frustrations about the pains of daily life
I´ve tasted degradation and found the lace and candle light
But we have the weights we have the measures of our days and nights
I´ve had my frustrations but now I´ve found my place

And you will make it
But only if you run

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
Less-rabi, for me anyway, has been Firefighter'd.

--
I helped a group about a week ago and the same thing happened. He transformed a split second after he died and we did not get the achieve. I will search the forums and see if there is any known actual bug with the achievement. This achievement has been one to really test my patience!

--

Quote by Thorin
I helped a group about a week ago and the same thing happened. He transformed a split second after he died and we did not get the achieve. I will search the forums and see if there is any known actual bug with the achievement. This achievement has been one to really test my patience!

Wasnt I in that group with you, with two rogues. This is definitely bugged. If anyone has any ideas, let me know, Im specced Interupt Fan of Knives on my Combat Spec so I can cover the normal interupts, its the transform after he dies that gets me.

--
LOL ok, I have to ask you lock. Is there any background to that animated gif??? Poor cat..it almost looks like someone was going to shoot the bird and missed taking out the cat. OUCH!

Reminds me of something....oh yea!!!!

Be warned...clip below is from Boondock Saints...nuff said

(click to show 'Not Safe for Work' content)

--
Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care. ----Teddy Roosevelt
Quote by lasslaru
LOL ok, I have to ask you lock. Is there any background to that animated gif??? Poor cat..it almost looks like someone was going to shoot the bird and missed taking out the cat. OUCH!

I just assumed that the cat kinda went "f this shit" after the bird flew away and went to bed.

--
Quote by Locklear
Quote by lasslaru

I just assumed that the cat kinda went "f this shit" after the bird flew away and went to bed.

(click to show spoiler)

--

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.