wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
It's a boy!!

It's a boy!!
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

Looks like we're having a fertility burst in DA right now!

Our little guy finally popped out. Born 10/29/09, weighing in at around 7lbs 15oz. We just got home yesterday night.

Keeping us on our toes at the moment.

That's my wife Carla, not me, obviously.

He is our first child, and he is named Francesco William Humphrey.

Morgraine

--
WOOT!! Gratz man!

--
Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care. ----Teddy Roosevelt
What a great thing!!

--

Congratulations!

--
"We share much together, love of bacon, seeing how low we can let the tanks health get before healing him, pulling before the raid is ready(not really) we have shared a vast font of memories together." Master Fune about DA.
Congrats!!

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
gratz man

--
Best Priest Noob in Town!!

Congratulations!
Have fun man

--
Wizards First Rule - People are Stupid. They will belive anything either because they want it to be true or they are afraid it's true. Zeddicus Zul Zorander - First Wizard

Grats!

--
OMG you have an achievement pet. Gratz

--
* Crazy F N Bird *
Congratulations Morgraine, Oct. 29th = my birthday as well. You have a beautiful family!

-Fune.

--
grats bud!!!

--
Little Francesco is doing great, keeping me really busy! I thought I'd just dump him in the basinet and get on with my business. He has another ideas.

I think I got poop in my eye, which is now red and itchy.

Cheers to all the other new dads, once again!

Things are stabilizing. Miss the DA, hope to be back asap!

Morg

--
Quote by Morgraine
Little Francesco is doing great, keeping me really busy! I thought I'd just dump him in the basinet and get on with my business. He has another ideas.

I think I got poop in my eye, which is now red and itchy.

Cheers to all the other new dads, once again!

Things are stabilizing. Miss the DA, hope to be back asap!

Morg

Well, if you're ducking flying poop then, yeah, I'd say the youngin' is keeping you busy, haha Hope all is well in that area (I dunno...whatdo you say with someone who might have poop in their eye? Uhm...Visine gets the...red out? lol).

Be well and enjoy your new born

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
Now we can call you "poopy head"

--
* Crazy F N Bird *
Wow he's so small in that picture. Below I've attached a recent photo of the little rascal that is screwing up my raid schedule.

On that note, I want to thank everyone at DA who have taught me more about my class and my role, and also for making me feel so welcome since the start. Reluctantly I am leaving DA so that I can enjoy the 25 man content in a late-night raiding guild. I can raid 7 days a week if I want, once the family is asleep, but unfortunately 8-11 server has become primetime in my house with dinner, wiping poop, putting babies in their bucket, and so on. It's painful to be sidelined watching the new content go by without me.

I'm not happy to leave, and I hope circumstances will allow me to join you guys again in raids in the future!! See you all in Alexstrasza and please donate my dkp to a homeless non-combat pet shelter.

With affection,
Morgraine

--
woo woo....beautiful baby boy! Congrats!

lol atleast we know someone who isnt firing blanks

On another note: Im sorry to see you go bud. We enjoyed having you here and I understand your situation. Good luck to you and know that there will always be a spot here if you wish to return.

--

Good Luck Morg, sorry to see ya go, but trust me, i understand, lol. Take care man and see you around.
-Red-

--
Wizards First Rule - People are Stupid. They will belive anything either because they want it to be true or they are afraid it's true. Zeddicus Zul Zorander - First Wizard

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.