wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
Cya's gquit

Cya's gquit
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

No this is not a drama post just a quick summary of things.
#1) With a room mate having moved who no longer plays WoW, my time towards the game has diminished incredibly... as has my desire to play. This is also probably a better time to step away from everything with a transition in motion as you will need to find everyone who WILL be there and who WON'T be, and... i won't be.
#2)I left due to showing how i felt on the recent events as its all i could do.
#3)It has been a massive pleasure playing with all of you, i know not all of you enjoy my presence but... i hope its been amicable enough for everyone while i was there. My account will be left to rot in the cold data world, i will be willing to give account info to those who want to use it (for good purposes).

I do want to say thanks to those who gave me a chance in what i had asked to do every time i did ask, this has been the most supportive guild that i have been in. I'll still be on the website pretty much every day and in chat all the days i am on
Ansguh,

Sorry to hear another of the fellow dinosaurs is taking some time off. I've enjoyed our time spent together both before and during DA and wish you well bud! Don't be a stranger and I'll try to do the same
Quote by ansguh
i will be willing to give account info to those who want to use it (for good purposes).

gold spamming in goldshire = good?

Hope you find fun adventures in the nonazerothian world & I have good memories w/ ya bud. I'd say you're a good egg & good to be around 98% of the time... so why quibble over the 2%

Best of luck!

--

but, but...i miss you

--
Enjoy your time off. Arenas will be lonely without you

--
"We share much together, love of bacon, seeing how low we can let the tanks health get before healing him, pulling before the raid is ready(not really) we have shared a vast font of memories together." Master Fune about DA.

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.