wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
How soon can I go home?

How soon can I go home?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: [Off-Topic]

Just  because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't  mean they don't love you with all they have. Take the case of Ralph and  Edna....

Ralph and Edna were both patients in a mental hospital. One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Ralph suddenly jumped into the deep end. He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there.

Edna  promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and  pulled him out. When  the Head Nurse Director became aware of Edna's heroic act she immediately  ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as she now considered her to be mentally stable.

When she went to tell Edna the news she said, 'Edna, I have good news and bad news.  The  good news is you're being discharged, since  you were able to rationally respond to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of the person you love... I have concluded that your act displays sound mindedness. The bad news is, Ralph hung himself in the bathroom with  his bathrobe belt right after you saved him. I am so sorry, but  he's dead.'

Edna replied, 'He didn't hang himself, I put him  there to dry.
How soon can I go home?'

--

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.