wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
Fascinating to the Social Scientist in me

Fascinating to the Social Scientist in me
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

I managed to secure a good connection for the bulk of the afternoon, so of course Wow would be down concurrently. In wasting my time wandering Wikipedia, I ran across the Corrupted Blood article.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrupted_Blood_incident

I'm sure you aren't fooled into thinking the immature behavior of the average wow player is exactly the same as real life; however, I would contend that the average person's social maturity drops quite a bit when faced with real disaster scenarios.

Id est: "Who dat" police officer looting the grocery store?

It's fascinating. Were any of you guys around for this initial Hakkar bug? Or have any experiences to share?

--
You and the Captain make it happen!
l m a oooooooooooooooooooooooo. i wasnt around for that, but i tried to give jaina proudmoode aids, and apparently she was immune....however the mages to her left and right were not.

then they proceeded to change into zombies with locklear chasing me tring to bop me..thus turning me into a zombie and killing me.

(click to show spoiler)

Quote by Delrio
I managed to secure a good connection for the bulk of the afternoon, so of course Wow would be down concurrently. In wasting my time wandering Wikipedia, I ran across the Corrupted Blood article.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrupted_Blood_incident

I'm sure you aren't fooled into thinking the immature behavior of the average wow player is exactly the same as real life; however, I would contend that the average person's social maturity drops quite a bit when faced with real disaster scenarios.

Id est: "Who dat" police officer looting the grocery store?

It's fascinating. Were any of you guys around for this initial Hakkar bug? Or have any experiences to share?

--
I'm not surprised in the least of that story or the fact that you have screenshots.

Additionally, do you get "frequent changer" discounts at the local transgender surgeon's office?

--
You and the Captain make it happen!
yes, and they're bop. sorry i cant share.

--
The genious here guys....people getting grants and funding by your tax dollars to play WOW...Oh, I'm sorry..I mean "study".

Never thought that social science major would pay off did ya!~

--
Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care. ----Teddy Roosevelt
naw, read the bottom of the licensing page , wiki is open to everyone and anyone to edit, so its not 100% trustworthy. i could go in and change the defenition of turbon to be " symbolic relavence to terrorism" and people might belive me.

--

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.