wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
Retro runs

Retro runs
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

Hi everyone- a few of us were talking last weekend that we have some of the older content runs and raids that we haven't finished - things like Black Temple, Sunwell, AQ20, AQ40, and smaller 5 man run heroics like Magister's Terrace- and we've decided that we would like to try to knock some of those out starting this weekend so that we can get them done before the expansion.

As most of you know, we've been running Molten Core runs for reputation (or achievement in some cases) on Sundays and everyone is welcome to come- what we'd like to do, is plan Molten Core for 3pm server time (a little earlier than our usual runs) and schedule a second run after it to one of these other destinations thereafter (we can decide based on who comes and who needs what).

We'll announce it ingame on Sunday as we're forming the runs, but if you would like to come, please be available on Sunday after 3pm server time - you don't have to attend an MC run to go on any of the runs after it - but if you need rep, feel free to come along, it doesn't take long to do a boss run

Prime or I will get an ingame calendar signup sometime before Saturday if you would like to sign up, but signing up is not required.

Alts are welcome.

-Isa

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
It's on the calendar.
starting now!
Thanks to everyone who showed up for the retro run on Sunday. We cleared MC, ZA, AQ20, and took care of the Jenkins title, all in a few hours.

Just an update:

This coming weekend, Prime has schedule the Retro run for Saturday instead of Sunday-- since Sunday is the 4th, and people may be busy with other plans.

If you're interested, MC will be the first run (for rep) and the run will go on from there. As many retro runs as the group can fit in, for as long as people want to run it (breaking up before any ICC groups might get together that night).

We're looking to do classic runs as well as get into some BC runs as well- as time goes by.

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

www.twitter.com/peligrie
I'm starting invites for this weeks run!
we going this week prime ?

--
" you cant fix stupid...."
heavendawn

Yeah. gonna try for Sunday again. 2:30
This Rocks.

Now to find a way to go....

Wife agro is tuff these days...

--
Hrogi 80 Pally Ret Alch
Hrogii 80 Death Night UH Jewel
Gaandros 50 Hunter Eng
Hrogilok 50 Warlock Enchanter
HrogiWar 50 Warrior Black Smith

Retro Run = today (sunday) at 2:30 server time. All are welcome to come. We'll start with MC and then poll to see where people want to head next. Alts or mains are welcome.

There is a signup on the calendar, but you don't need to sign up to attend. Non-guildy's also welcome.

--

www.twitter.com/peligrie
We're going again.
Whoops! Sorry I missed the run! I was totally preoccupied with Dexter, season 1 and completely forgot about the run. My bad. I'll be there this Sunday.

--

www.twitter.com/peligrie
haha no problem. we did MC, Gruul and SSC.
Group invites out. 5 people online for the retro run so far.

--

www.twitter.com/peligrie
I'm on and ready to go this time.
Hey I wont be on, but fell free to go without me

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.