wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
Isadoriana the Insane

Isadoriana the Insane
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: [Shaman]

I made it!! I have a long list of people to thank, but for now, I'm exhausted from the rush and will type my thanks to everyone a little later. For now...a screenshot (Prime took some too!).

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
GRATS Isa.... you should be getting your straight jacket in the mail soon

Now what ya gonna do

--
" you cant fix stupid...."
heavendawn

OMG YAY!!!!!! Grats darlin!

--
"We share much together, love of bacon, seeing how low we can let the tanks health get before healing him, pulling before the raid is ready(not really) we have shared a vast font of memories together." Master Fune about DA.
Congrats!!! finally lol

Thanks guys and gals

haha Heaven, I'm not completely sure yet. Maybe Loremaster?

Thank you to everyone who helped make this possible with donations, advice, encouragement, and a shoulder to cry on when the grind got tough. I appreciate all of the help and support you've given me over the past months. This was a long endeavor and I'm so super happy that I've gotten to complete it.

Special thanks to:

Delrio, Heavendawn, Aleah, Locklear, Renwick, Zebedar, Thorin, Sixxara, Prime, Ellisande, Alora, Runawaii, Denlara, Teyla, Azuka, and random other players who have talked to me about the achievement over the past months.

Thank you all. I'm so relieved. And yes...I am indeed "insane".

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

www.twitter.com/peligrie
Compared to "The Insane", Loremaster is a daily quest.
Quote by Primevalus
Compared to "The Insane", Loremaster is a daily quest.

haha

--
"We share much together, love of bacon, seeing how low we can let the tanks health get before healing him, pulling before the raid is ready(not really) we have shared a vast font of memories together." Master Fune about DA.
sexay!

--

I luv insane people. they make me feel a warm and fuzzy inside.

--
* Crazy F N Bird *
Big congrats!!! Party in Ironforge - Thunder is buying.
Really BIG CONGRATS!!!

--

On all day but too lazy to do the Insane.

--

hehe. It's some serious long work.

--

www.twitter.com/peligrie

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.