wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
Shen'dalar News for Cata

Shen'dalar News for Cata
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Warcraft Web News]
Secondary: [Off-Topic]

OK. From what I am understanding from the chatter--- for the Insane in the Membrane achievement, Shen'dalar rep is going away--SO, it seems as though until Cata comes, they've lifted the requirement for that rep for the title.

I don't think any of you are grinding for the title, but thought I'd post it up.

It's being discussed that the Insane achievement won't be available in Cata due to a few reps that will be unavailable.

If you're trying for the 50 exalted reps - you might want to make sure you're up to date on the ones going away!

-Isa

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

www.twitter.com/peligrie

--

www.twitter.com/peligrie

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.