[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2
I am betting on the cruel joke.

I can see it now

EXTRA EXTRA

WOW player kills brother for joke on FaceBook....
He trys to reZZ him, but his rezz spell is to low level to work...

--
Hrogi 80 Pally Ret Alch
Hrogii 80 Death Night UH Jewel
Gaandros 50 Hunter Eng
Hrogilok 50 Warlock Enchanter
HrogiWar 50 Warrior Black Smith

Quote by hrogi
I am betting on the cruel joke.

I can see it now

EXTRA EXTRA

WOW player kills brother for joke on FaceBook....
He trys to reZZ him, but his rezz spell is to low level to work...

LOL

--
Going crazy, computer is here but having a issue with it not displaying any video output, took everything out and reseated everything, checked all the cords, plugs, etc and still no luck, on the phone with tech support, was fine when they shipped it. hopefully its a easy fix and i dont have to send it back.

--
How is it connecting to the Monitor?

If not VGA, make sure the Monitor Input is set to the type of cable you are using.

Like DVI HDMI or VGA
Ask me how I know this... after having a break down at a trade shows.....

Second, make sure to go into the Bios and see if it detects everything...

THen if the Tech support is good, You can the old add 1 peice at a time and make sure you get the Right Beeps...

After that, try seeing if you have parts you can swapp in...

--
Hrogi 80 Pally Ret Alch
Gaandros 50 Hunter Eng

lol, tried everything i can so far. the issue is on bootup no video output, and i am getting no beep codes.

there is no onboard video so i cannot go that route either to check the bios settings. ive reset the cmos and that isnt working either. still waiting on tech support to come up with something before i have to ship it back for them to fix it.

--
My usual troublshooting method at that point is to remove EVERYTHING except the bare minimum needed to make it boot. I.e. 1 CPU at memory (I don't recall if your board works in sets of 2 or 3).

If you don't at least get a beep, triple check the power connections (and silly stuff like the PS set to 110V not 220V.

Does your board have diagnostic LEDs anywhere? Does your CPU fan spin when you power it up? Do the drives spool up? (I'd disconnect them for my bare minimum test).

If you get a beep with pretty much everything disconnected, start adding things back in one at a time until it breaks again.

If it won't even beep with the bare minimum plugged in, it probably took a bad bump in shipping, which would totally suck.

--
If you don't at least get a beep, triple check the power connections (and silly stuff like the PS set to 110V not 220V.

First thing i checked

Does your board have diagnostic LEDs anywhere?

One LED in front, blinks red for a sec when i turn the power on then goes out

Does your CPU fan spin when you power it up?

Not sure, using a Asus Vapo System, dont know if its running or not

Do the drives spool up? (I'd disconnect them for my bare minimum test).

I can hear them and the DVD drive spooling up, ive done a bare minimum test as well with the same results

If you get a beep with pretty much everything disconnected, start adding things back in one at a time until it breaks again.

If it won't even beep with the bare minimum plugged in, it probably took a bad bump in shipping, which would totally suck.

Yes it really sucks, dont see how it could take a bad bump, styrofoam packed around case, inside original case box, covered in bubble-rap, inside another box.

--
I have seen this before, even when using my own car to move from one LAN party to another.....

Mother board and sodier connection can break easy...

SOrry....

--
Hrogi 80 Pally Ret Alch
Gaandros 50 Hunter Eng

Quote by hrogi
I have seen this before, even when using my own car to move from one LAN party to another.....

Mother board and sodier connection can break easy...

SOrry....

Thats the only thing i think can be wrong, it happened to be in transit during a cold front coming thru, dont know what else could be wrong with it at this point

--
If the Truck hit a Pot Hole, the Plane landed hard.
YOu looked at it funny..
Your Dead brother dropped it.

You name it and it will be broken...

Suck does not happen all the time.

Well to my Cusin Bryan it happens all the time, but he is accident prone.. Ask Yark....

Well see if the company will send you a new one while this is being shipped back, as it was DOA ...

Dead on Arrivel...

--
Hrogi 80 Pally Ret Alch
Gaandros 50 Hunter Eng

They are shipping me another power supply and another video card to test before sending the whole system back.

the power supply is a upgraded 80+ supply thats the equivalent of a 900W PSU so if its a power supply issue that will fix it.

--

<<< 1 2
[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.