wingram is the last poster
Popular Threads
Late night runs

Late night runs
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

Not sure if anybody is interested as there don't appear to be many people on late at night, but if anybody wants to I'm up for trying to organize some late night runs.

If you want to do 5 man regular instances, heroics, or even older content instances/raids for achievements, let me know. With me being a tank the ques should be fairly quick if we need to get a couple more to fill out.

I'm on after midnight almost every night and can stay on till about 4 or 5am (server time). We have a lot of guild achievements to pick up (including vanilla, bc, wrath instances), but we need 4 guildies in the group to get them.

If you're interested either reply here, or catch me in game. For the new people who don't know me well, my toons are Mightytasty, Mightyfurry, Mightydead, Heels, Saraid, Bratwuerst, Mightysmitey, and Mightystabby. (though I don't play stabby or smitey much anymore)

Mighty-

--
Thank you for the offer, Mighty

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
Im usually on those exact time and Id love to do some of that stuff.

--
I´ve had my frustrations about the pains of daily life
I´ve tasted degradation and found the lace and candle light
But we have the weights we have the measures of our days and nights
I´ve had my frustrations but now I´ve found my place

And you will make it
But only if you run

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.