Blizzcon 2011 announced
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Warcraft Web News]
Secondary: None

Start saving up for a trip or the pay per view/online event

http://i.wow.joystiq.com/2011/02/07/blizzcon-2011-announced/

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
The first round of Blizzcon 2011 tickets are being sold this Saturday if anyone is interested in being there "live".

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

www.twitter.com/peligrie
Well that is great news...

Sorta Want to go, but I will not be......

I hope all enjoy

--
Hrogi 80 Pally Ret Alch
Hrogii 80 Death Night UH Jewel
Gaandros 50 Hunter Eng
Hrogilok 50 Warlock Enchanter
HrogiWar 50 Warrior Black Smith

There's still the Virtual Ticket option for a lot cheaper-- which I may get again this year. No announcement "yet" when pre-orders are up for that.

--

www.twitter.com/peligrie
california is too far, ill stick with the live overage

--
I´ve had my frustrations about the pains of daily life
I´ve tasted degradation and found the lace and candle light
But we have the weights we have the measures of our days and nights
I´ve had my frustrations but now I´ve found my place

And you will make it
But only if you run

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
I'm still waiting to hear when Virtual Ticket sales go up. As soon as I know, I'll post on it.

--

www.twitter.com/peligrie
Still nothing on the virtual tickets. I check every week give or take.

--

www.twitter.com/peligrie

Blizzcon Virtual tickets on sale - August 2nd.

Unable to attend BlizzCon 2011 in the flesh this fall? No problem. The BlizzCon virtual ticket for this year has just gone on sale for $39.99. The virtual ticket provides streaming access to all convention panels, the Saturday night contests and to-be-announced concert, exclusive interviews, and more. Your $39.99 also nets you the BlizzCon 2011 exclusive pet. You and I both know that when it comes down to it, that's all you really care about.

If you've purchased the virtual ticket before and weren't happy with the product, fear not: The online offerings of the virtual ticket have been much improved over the years. In 2009, the DirecTV coverage was shoddy all around, leaving viewers in the dark about half of the panels of the convention. In 2010, the multichannel coverage of all of the panels, the ability to go back and rewatch panels later or fill in gaps you missed earlier in the weekend, as well as the interviews with Blizzard that you can't see anywhere else really made your $39.99 worth it. It wasn't unusual for BlizzCon attendees in Anaheim to watch the panels from the comfort of their hotel rooms via online stream, only venturing out for evening parties and meetups (such as our own!). If you can't physically attend BlizzCon 2011 (or even if you can), it's money well spent. Give it another chance.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/08/02/blizzcon-virtual-ticket-now-on-sale/

--

www.twitter.com/peligrie

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.